I can't believe it's time for school already. The summer has just flown by! I'm sure the school year will go by just as fast. Why is it that the older you get, the faster time seems to go???
So we usually do housework on Saturdays and usually Braden tries really hard to undo what we've just done, so this time we decided to put him to work! :) He thought it was great fun at the time, but I'm sure as he gets older he'll come to hate chores just like the rest of us.
He looks so cute mopping in his undies!
Braden wanted to try something "different" with his under.wear.
It was pretty hilarious.
Braden had a blast at his cousin Sienna's birthday party. He could have cared less about food (even cake with tons of frosting!), in fact he threw a major tantrum when we tried to get him to eat something, cause we were totally cutting in on his play time. He was pretty pooped when he was done though. (that's Jeremy's hands in the corner of the picture. He's taking a picture with his new favorite toy, his iphone. I swear, he's playing on it all the time! I still love you though honey!)
2 comments:
How FUN! I can't believe how grown up he is! I know I say that everytime you post a picture of him, but seriously! He is so big!
I just love the pictures of Braden! I so miss seeing him as much as I used to. Always give him my love. Francie
Post a Comment